The 136th AGM of Garryowen FC will now take place on Wed October 14th, 2020 at 7.30pm sharp and will close at 8.15pm
Due to current government restrictions, the AGM will be delivered via Zoom.
Following are the guidelines.
- Only paid up members for season 2019/20 will be eligible to attend.
- Any member who wishes to attend, will need to inform the Asst Hon Secretary by sending their FULL NAME and contact email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An email will then be sent to the relevant people with a zoom link to the event.
- The Zoom desktop client can be downloaded here: https://zoom.us/download
- The link will be active 1 hour in advance, from 6.30pm, to enable attendees to verify connectivity.
- All users must be active on the zoom link from 7.15pm, allowing 15minutes for the organisers to validate their membership.
- Only validated members will be approved to join the call and enter the meeting room
- The AGM will commence at 7.30pm sharp.
- All attendees will be on mute.
- Questions can be raised in the chat and best effort will be made to address. Where all questions are not addressed during the session, responses will be issued via email to attendees, by Friday 16th Oct at 6pm.
The Nominations to the Executive Committee for Season 2020/21 are outlined below
Notice of Motions: None
- Outgoing Chairman’s Address
- Election of Officers
- Incoming President’s Address